Paws’itive Teams is a non-profit organization whose mission is to train service dogs to assist mobility-limited persons in achieving greater independence and, through educational presentations and animal assisted therapy, enhance the lives of persons living in San Diego County.
They rely on the help of generous members of the community in order to cover general operating expenses including the costs of training their service dogs and transitioning them to a disabled partner as well as the costs of operating various Therapy Dog Programs. Interested parties may send in their help via Give Direct.
In addition, interested parties may also sponsor a puppy for $5,000. Puppy sponsors will have the following benefits:
- Opportunities to meet with and take pictures of the pup they are sponsoring.
- Naming their pup.
- Demonstrations of the skills the pup is learning as it advances in its training.
- Photos of the progress their pup is making.
- An opportunity to personally meet the dog’s new partner, once the placement becomes final.
- Media publicity (newsletter announcement, website notice, local newspaper) about their sponsorship, if desired.
- Their pup will have its own webpage in our website with frequent updates as it grows.
- Their gift is tax deductible.
Their office is located at 7031 Carroll Road, San Diego, CA 92121. They can be reached through phone at (858) 558-7297 as well as through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more, please visit their website at http://www.pawsteams.org.