Explore the wonders of culture, art, and diversity at the 29th Annual Linda Vista Multi-Cultural Fair happening on Saturday, April 26, 2104 from 10:00 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon between Comstock and Ulric Streets.
Guests will be transported to different countries thanks to the various cultural exhibits, delightful artistic performances across three stages, and delectable ethnic food offerings. The fair will also features the following:
- World Arts Village. Artists and artisans will be selling their work including handmade textiles, pottery, jewelry, glasswork, and other visual arts. There will also be hands-on crafts workshops for all ages.
- Kids Zone. There will be a magician, a clown, hat making, a bounce house, a giant puzzle, arts & crafts, and many other surprising activities.
- Education Lane. This will feature booths of educational institutions and youth-based community initiatives intended to introduce their activities to the youth of Linda Vista.
- International Food Court. Delicacies from Egypt, Thailand, China, the Philippines, Mexico, and America will be the star in this area. Guests will also get to enjoy awesome entertainment from the Main Stage.
- Carnival Zone. This area will be filled with exciting rides like the Scrambler, the Giant Slide, Pony Rides, and other secret attractions that guests will have to see for themselves on the day of the event.
To find out more about this event, please visit http://www.lindavistafair.org.