The position of associate planner requires that the individual work to create develop, and manage plans of various natures colon
This individual must also do a variety of other jobs,as well. The associative planner has to have a variety of skills, including organization, planning, and time management.
- Manage projects for land use and development
- Write environmental documents
- Prepare and coordinate the processing of permits for local state and federal use
- Perform reviews for developmental permits
- Do checks on reviews of landscape planning
- Analyze and review technical drawings
- Prepare ordinance policies the research and review
- Make presentations delete
- Make presentations at public hearings and meetings on planning and environmental issues
- Handle the task of Geographic Information Systems mapping(GIS)
There is a wide variety of other tasks, responsibilities, and duties that the associated planner, as well.
Additional details are posted at www.sandiego.gov.