Learn more about global business strategies as the University of San Diego presents the three-part “Leading Cross-Cultural Teams” seminar at the Shiley Center for Science and Technology, located at room 261 on December 5, 12, and 19, 2012.
This seminar will tackle the following topics:
- Importance of leading cross-cultural teams
- Communicating across cultures and communication styles
- Active listening, attending and paraphrasing skills
- Managing team process
- Types of diversity in teams and valuing diversity
- Advantages and disadvantages of multicultural teams
- Conditions for high-performing multicultural teams
- Guidelines for leading culturally diverse teams
Registration is priced at $395. You can save $175 by registering for the Global Business Strategy certificate. For $1,995 you can enroll in 50 seminar hours to receive this certificate.
To register for seminars or learn more about the Global Business Strategy Certificate, please contact Erin Kellaway at email@example.com or visit their website at https://www.sandiego.edu.